Favorite season topic

Favorite season



What’s your favorite season?
What season do you like the most?
Why do you like it?
What are the colors of your favorite season?

What can be done in different seasons?

Autumn (Fall)
  •         Go for a walk in the park and look at the beautiful colors of autumn;
  •         Pick apples in the orchard, reap the harvest;
  •        Visit fairs;
  •         Eat healthy food and fill your organism with vitamins;
  •         Fly a kite in the windy weather and play in piles of leaves;
  •         Wrap into your soft blanket and listen to the noise of rain.

Summer
  •         Vacation time;
  •         Do fun outdoor sports like badminton, volleyball, football, ping pong;
  •         Go to the beach to lie in the sun and sunbathe, walk along the beach bare foot;
  •         Swim in the sea, river or swimming pool;
  •         Go for/on a picnic, go cycling, camping;
  •         Wear light clothes, you don’t have to bundle up in many layers;
  •         Set out on a trip;
  •         Find a shady set of trees and tie up a hammock to read a good book in it.

Winter
  •        Look forward to winter holidays;
  •         Get and send presents, send good wishes for the next year;
  •         Go skiing, skating, sledging;
  •         Shovel snow out of the driveway;

Spring
  •        Go for a walk and watch the rebirth of nature;
  •        Listen to the chirrup of birds;

What's the weather like in ...

Summer: hot, sunny, scorching, there is a rain shower, thunder and lightning, the sun is shining, the sun is blazing
Spring: warm, rainy, windy, partly cloudy, humid, temperature rises, it gets warmer
Autumn: wet, foggy, cloudy, the sky is overcast, there is a drizzle, it rains, it pours with rain, it rains heavily, it rains cats and dogs, windy, trees bend with the wind, it hails, temperature drops, it gets colder
Winter: cold, freezing, chilly, frosty, there is a snow storm, it snows
The average temperature of ... is ...
The wind speed is ...
The precipitation is .... (light, heavy, moderate)

Why do I like nature in...

Spring: The sky is blue. The trees are in blossom. Buds, flowers (snowdrops, tulips) bloom. Many birds come back from the south. The air is fresh. The nature awakens. Days get longer.
Autumn: Leaves change color. Fall foliage. Leaves crackle beneath feet. Colorful landscapes.
Winter: Everything is spotless white. Snowflakes shimmer in the light.
Summer: Fruit abundance. Small waves in the sea.

Every season has its song. These are my fav seasonal songs. The song of autumn is "Autumn Leaves". It's melancholic and moving. At the end of it you feel sad and charmed. It's like the weather in autumn - rainy and nasty, but you are still charmed by the colourful landscapes and you love autumn.
"Autumn Leaves"

The falling leaves
Drift by my window.
The falling leaves of red and gold.

I see your lips,
the summer kisses,
the sunburned hands I used to hold.

Since you went away
the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter song
But i miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall

I miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall

The song of summer is "Summer Wine". It has a sweet taste. It reminds about sweet fruit and wine. At the same time the person who drinks wine feels dizzy, as well as that who is overheated in the sun. You feel hot and you want to take off some clothes. Besides I always miss summer. I long for the warm touch and embrace of the summer sunlight.
"Summer Wine"

Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring
My summer wine is really made from all these things

I walked in town on silver spurs that jingled to
A song that I had only sang to just a few
She saw my silver spurs and said lets pass some time
And I will give to you summer wine
Ohh-oh-oh summer wine

Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring
My summer wine is really made from all these things
Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time
And I will give to you summer wine
Ohhh-oh summer wine

My eyes grew heavy and my lips they could not speak
I tried to get up but I couldn't find my feet
She reassured me with an unfamiliar line
And then she gave to me more summer wine
Mmm-mm summer wine

Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring
My summer wine is really made from all these things
Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time
And I will give to you summer wine
Mmm-mm summer wine

When I woke up the sun was shining in my eyes
My silver spurs were gone my head felt twice its size
She took my silver spurs a dollar and a dime
And left me cravin' for more summer wine
Ohh-oh-oh summer wine

Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring
My summer wine is really made from all these things
Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time
And I will give to you summer wine

Mmm-mm summer wine

The song of winter is "Jingle Bell Rock". It's cheering, crisp and energetic. It reminds you of holidays.
"Jingle Bell Rock"

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time
Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square
In the frosty air.

What a bright time, it's the right time
To rock the night away

Jingle bell time is a swell time
To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh
Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock

Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet
That's the jingle bell,
That's the jingle bell,

That's the jingle bell rock

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий